Our stance on HealthTech
France & Europe
Our ambition: to enable the deployment of innovation in health, through solutions developed by French startups.
France Digitale’s HealthTech Task Force
France Digitale’s Health Task Force brings together 200+ healthtech actors (startups and VCs), with one (major) mission: to enable the deployment of innovation in health, through solutions developed by French and European startups.
The objective of our Task Force? To create a circle of exchange between e-health players, to benefit from privileged information, and to develop common positions with regard to French and European regulations.
In addition, the Health Task Force maps all the startups operating in the sector. Discover our mapping right here. Discover our mapping right here.
France Digitale’s positions on health
👉 To create acceptable conditions for reimbursement of medical devices (remote monitoring, digital…) and digital therapies
👉 For a European Health Data Space (EHDS)
The European Union wants to build a European Health Data Space, to facilitate access to and exchange of electronic health data and foster, among others, the provision of care, medical research and personalised medicine. Read our first comments (November 2022).
👉 To create the conditions for innovation in health
The last 10 years have seen the emergence of healthtech in the health habits of the French and in the healthcare system. The next five years must be those of acceleration and deployment. These years are crucial for the development of the sector. Let’s put in place the conditions to make France one of the great health powers in the world of tomorrow!
Our Task Force identifies 5 priorities:
- Strengthened and systematic integration of digital services into traditional healthcare systems
- Facilitating and supporting innovation in health
- Strengthening financial and administrative support for start-ups
- Training and digital literacy of healthcare staff
- Improving synergies between research and the medical world.
Joining our Task Force means :
- Participating in peer-to-peer meetings
- Meeting French and European public decision-makers
- Benefit from privileged information to be sure that your issues are aligned with future regulations
The strength of the France Digitale Task Force? The close link that its members have established with French and European public decision-makers.
Would you like to join us?
💌 Contact our team at [email protected]