Station F - Paris
Thanks to the PRAIRIE Institute and France Digitale, Paris is about to be the capital of AI, data, web3 (at least) for a day!
Many names, but only one rendez-vous
Since 2016, France Digitale has been organising one of the leading AI event in France and Europe. After being called AI Day and France is AI, it’s evolving again to follow the evolution of the deep tech ecosystem.
We’ve joined forces with PRAIRIE Institute to create the FD3. A new name, for a new (bold) ambition: to be one of the leading events for AI, data and web3. Yup, just that.
We are convinced that we can help accelerate the emergence of European breakthroughs and disruptive innovations by bringing together different worlds – that unfortunately interact too little. FD3 will unite a golden triangle of deep tech by putting together directors of major corporate research laboratories, the startup ecosystem (top 200 scale-up CTOs, investors,…) policy makers and academics to sit at the same table.
3 tracks to get the full picture of the future of deep tech
Our event will be split in three different tracks, all happening at the same time at Station F. You can choose to attend to a bit of all three, or dedicate your day to one – you are the hero of your experience.
The Master Stage programme
Conferences and workshops will be held in English and/or French.
Our Demo Space
We’ve gathered the best of AI innovation and startups for you!
Come discover how ArcelorMittal boosts its digital transformation thanks to AI startups and their two Digital Labs.
These digital ecosystem centres train, develop and perpetuate the company’s commitment to the digitalisation of its industry. A Digital academy to train peoples, a Digital Factory to boost our digital project, a Digital Community to share.
These startups will showcase their innovations:
- Azur Drones, European leader in autonomous drones, the company designs and manufactures the Skeyetech solution for industrial security and safety.
- Himydata, leader in data integration and analysis for SMEs and ETIs, develops an end-to-end integration platform that allows to exploit the value of all the data of a company, providing a 360° vision of its entire information system.
- OTIV develops solutions for assisting and empowering rail driving based on AI, which help increase the safety and efficiency of rail vehicles in environments such as industrial sites.
- PROCID is specialized in the supply and integration of professional traceability and machine vision solutions, with the most advanced automated systems that guarantee an optimal reading rate in the most difficult conditions.
- RF Conception is an expert in UHF RFID technology (ultra high frequency radio identification), traceability and identification. The startup offers its innovative products for industry 4.0, the environment (waste collection) or sports (race timing).
- Symalean is a leader in the digitization of QHSE management systems (quality, health, safety, environment). It offers a complete solution to improve the management system and the digital strategy of a company thanks to an intuitive interface and cutting-edge technology.
- ULTIWATT develops the ULTIVISION software application for companies wishing to structure their approach to energy management, or to optimize their processes in order to save energy in real time.
France Digitale’s AI taskforce will also be there with great members:
- Adok designs the best tactile projection tools to provide access to the right information in the right place, even in the most challenging environments.
- Aive is designed for large-scale video automation. They enable users to enhance video post-production, distribution and creative collaboration with all their teams from anywhere.
- AnotherBrain, pioneer in next-generation artificial intelligence, frugal in data and energy, capable of explaining its decisions and learning autonomously. This unique approach to AI has enabled AnotherBrain to develop PHOSPHOR® Quality, an innovative vision quality control solution for Industry 4.0.
- Beink Dream develops a tool that allows scientists to illustrate their research themselves thanks to a combination of art, science and artificial intelligence.
- Capsule Corp Labs develops, on the specialized blockchain Ternoa, « augmented NFTs », allowing to store data in the blockchain. It also incubates startups and supports companies in the development of their Web3 model.
- Virstate.io, a Web3 design agency, creating diversified and customized real estate development projects in the metaverse for designers, brands and users.
Our side Events
👉 Interested in meeting candidates or recruiters? Our Talent Fair is what you need.
👉 You are planning your next funding round for your deep tech startup? Join our FDTour with
- entrepreneurs & investors business meeting track
- a dedicated workshop track, held in French, for early stage entrepreneurs.
FDTour’s Workshop Track 🇫🇷
Research faculty @INRIA
Co-founder&Editor-in-Chief @The Big Whale
Founding Partner @LeadBlock Partners
CEO @Holberton France
Founder @Lum Network
VP Data @Malt
Artificial Intelligence Tech Champion @Sopra Steria
Directeur Général @Insign
Professeur @Ecole Polytechnique
Blockchain Consultant @Tech Flooz
Research Engineer @OpenAI
Directeur de Recherche @INRIA
Board Member @Semalytix
Data Strategy Lead @Owkin
CDO @Groupe actual
Scientific Advisor @Hub FranceIA
Séraphie de Tracy
Co-founder&CEO @La Forge
Founding Head of Research @NukkAI
Domitille de Vienne
Private Equity @Permira
Co-Founder&CEO @Wagmi Trends
Maître de conférences @Université Paul Sabatier-IRIT