The best of our positions
Decoding key topics to save you time is (also) our passion. Here is a complete update on our studies, mappings and other barometers.
At France Digitale, we carry out several missions at once:
🇪🇺 Advocate strong views at the European level
- CSRD and SFDR: our requests to the European Commission (July 2023)
- A Net Zero Industry Act supporting the solutions offered by French and European start-ups in order to boost Europe’s competitiveness (June 2023)
- For an AI Act promoting responsible AI Innovation in Europe (June 2023)
- Our pledge for a modernisation of public procurement rules (Feb 2023)
- The creation of a European Health Data Space (EHDS) that really promotes innovation in health: our position (November 2022)
- The adoption of a Data Act matching its ambitions: our joint European position (March 2023) our position (August 2022)
- For the implementation of a Buy European Tech Act (July 2022)
- Ambitious implementation of the Digital Markets Acts: our position (April 2021)
- Harmonisation of employee share ownership schemes (stock options) in the 27 EU countries
- The introduction of a European visa for employees and founders of startups
🔎 Analyse the performance of our ecosystem
- Annual barometer: the economic and social performance of startups in France (EY & France Digitale, annual)
- Job study – Jobs in startups in 2023 (Actual Group & France Digitale, 2023)
- Investor Review 2021 of the Next 40 / FT120 (in French)
- AI Global Index 2019: The road to AI – Investment dynamics in the European ecosystem (France Digitale & Roland Berger, 2019)
- Joining the dots: a map of the AI Ecosystem (France Digitale & Roland Berger, 2018)
🔦 Understand innovations and their challenges
- Tech4Values: best practice guide of European tech champions (France Digitale, 2021)
- Impact, a driver of value proposal (France Digitale & FaberNovel, 2020)
- AI and Data: 25 proposals for a European strategy (France Digitale, 2020)
🤝 Federate coalitions and lead transversal actions on topics (very) important to us:
- IA, Data et Deeptech
- Health Tech
- United Tech of Europe
- At the European level, France Digitale is a member of Allied for Startups, European Startup Network and the Coalition for App Fairness
Find France Digitale in the EU Transparency Registry.
Do you have a question? A project to suggest?
Our (amazing) public affairs team will answer here!